TFC grew out of the team that was running The Friday Criterium Race Series (hence the TFC).
We are extremely proud of the community that we’ve built up within the team, providing support and encouragement (and often plenty of sarcasm/humour). We race together as a team.
The guidelines for what we expect of Team TFC members:
- TFC is a close knit community so all riders should be ready to help and give advice to all members.
- Be passionate about the team and support team mates wherever possible.
- All riders should work towards a common goal of trying to improve the team
- Respect other riders on the platform.
- Respect the ride and ride leader especially if it is another group ride.
- In a group ride be ready to help riders who may be struggling.
- Remember that the idea of racing is to improve so give 100% every race.
- Enjoy the time on the platform whether that is a ride, race, workout or a social spin.