Join the #RIDEFAIR Initiative!
- The #RideFair Principle:
- A rider shall do all in their power to ensure that their data is as accurate and transparent as possible.
- The basics:
- Be honest with others AND yourself (Where are you on the famous Coggan power charts?)
- Enter your weight and height truthfully.
- Calibrate your equipment regularly and per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Connect a heart rate monitor if you own one.
- Keep trash talk where it belongs, in the trash.
- Not sure about something? Ask for help!
- Are you a seasoned racer?
- Understand that with great power comes great responsibility. Don’t get tangled up in a web of intrigues.
- Getting questions about your performances? Be open, it is foremost a compliment of your racing abilities!
- Be transparent, how about creating a profile on ebiopassport.com?
- Show off those power data from your greatest IRL efforts.
- Dual recording allows you to capture your scorching attacks twice.
- Enjoy, ride hard and race fair!
Scoring Type: Time